As longtime members of the Southern Illinois and Mississippi Valley chapters of the GCSAA, we understand what course managers and superintendents go through. You spend countless hours and some sleepless nights keeping your course in top condition. We take pride in growing a product line of premium quality grasses to help you.
Heartland Fescue Sod
- Improved disease resistance for roughs and green surrounds
Low-Mow Kentucky Bluegrass
- For beautiful fairways, roughs, and tees
Meyer Z-52 Zoysia
- Maintained at fairway height with minimal thatch
- Easy transplanting into fairways and tees
- Guaranteed free of bermuda and other contaminants
- Sprigs available
- Aggressive fill and divot repair for fairways and tees
- Sprigs available
Golf Course Turf Services
- Turf removal
- Big Roll Sod installation – Fairways, tees, bunker projects, etc.
Custom Strip Sodding
- We work with you to design a fairway renovation project that fits your course. By customizing our machinery and obtaining the latest equipment, we are able to come up with innovative solutions to converting fairways within a budget.
- Turf removal with Koro Topmaker or sod harvester
- Installation of Meyer Zoysia strips at custom intervals
- 1/4, 1/3, or 1/2 replacement
Zoysia and Bermuda Sprigging
The most economical way to establish zoysia or bermuda in your fairways. Our sprigging procedures are proven in the Midwest, where shorter warm growing seasons leave little margin for error.
- Once on your course, our machinery plants the sprigs in the ground with minimum disturbance to your existing surface. All of our sprigs are double-crimped to ensure the maximum amount of planted sprigs.
- We work with you from preparation to grow-in to ensure success.
New Construction: Sprigs are free from competition, allowing for quicker grow-in.
Fairway Conversion: For limited loss of play. Sprig directly into your existing cool-season fairways. With proper maintenance, the zoysia or bermuda takes over the existing cool-season grass.
Meyer Zoysiagrowing in its second year after sprigging. The lighter areas are the zoysia, which is taking over the existing blue/rye fairways. The zoysia is thriving in hot July weather while the cool season grass is struggling.
Heres a sample of golf courses that we are proud to count as customers:
- Aberdeen Golf Club – Eureka, MO
- Annbriar Golf Course – Waterloo, IL
- Columbia Golf Course – Columbia, IL
- Governors Run Golf Course – Carlyle, IL
- Log Cabin Club – Ladue, MO
- St. Clair Country Club – Belleville, IL
- St. Peters Golf Course – St. Peters, MO
- Stonebridge Golf Course – Maryville, IL
- Stonewolf Golf Course – Fairview Heights, IL
- Sunset Hills Country Club – Edwardsville, IL
- Tapawingo National Golf Club – Sunset Hills, MO
- The Country Club of St. Albans – St. Albans, MO